AB 1509 Website Notification

​As identified in Government Code Section 87200, the required Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700's) for all City of South El Monte elected officials (City Council Members), Planning Commissioners, City Attorney, City Manager, and other public officials who manage public investments are on file with the City Clerk.

​Copies of the Statements of Economic Interests can be obtained by either contacting the City Clerk of the offices of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) at these locations: 
            City Clerk 
            Fair Political Practices Commission 
            ​City of South El Monte               ​428 J Street, Suite 620
            1415 N. Santa Anita Avenue ​              Sacramento, CA 95817​ 
            South El Monte, CA 91733              http://www.fppc.ca.gov/​

The Statement of Economic Interests for some State and local government agency elected officials may be available in electronic format on the FPPC's website at http://www.fppc.ca.gov/

The information above is posted pursuant to Government Code Section 87505.

For more information, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (626) 579-6540 Ext. 3280.​