Report Parking Violations

 How to Report a Parking Violation

Is there a vehicle in your neighborhood violating a parking ordinance? Parking violations may be reported by:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


Contacting the South El Monte Public Safety Center

  Individuals may report parking violations by calling the South El Monte Public Safety Center during business hours at (626) 652-3111.

South El Monte Public Safety Center Office Hours:

Monday -Thursday  10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Closed on  Major Holidays  


Parking violations may also be reported by using the City's online service GoRequest "SEED" available on the city's website. Simply click on the SEED logo, select the type of request (problem, question, complaint), choose Parking Enforcement Complaints, state the location of the parking problem, provide a description of the issue, and click on send. You will then receive a request number (if you provided your contact information). If you prefer to make your request confidentially, you also have that option. The request will be sent to Parking Enforcement personnel responsible for addressing the issue. 

To make an online service request, click here.



Via Mobile Device


Parking service request may be reported by using a smartphone with the "GORequest" Application. Smartphone users simply open the application, select new issue, choose "Parking" as the issue, take a picture, and tap-"submit"- the application picks up the location and sends the issue directly to the City's Parking Enforcement Department. 

  The FREE smartphone application can be downloaded by searching for "GORequest" in the Apple App store, Google Play, or by clicking here.