Saturday, November 16, 2019
The City of South El Monte will be hosting its annual Turkey Dash 5K Walk/Run & 1K Trot on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at City Hall, 1415 Santa Anita Avenue. Residents, runners, families, running clubs, and sports teams are encouraged to partake in this fun community event that promotes health and fitness. All fitness levels welcome!
The official 3.1-mile run/walk begins at 9:30 a.m., but it will be headed by the 1K Trot race at 8:30 a.m. for participants in grades kindergarten through fourth.
Registration is Now Open!
- WALK-IN REGISTRATION -Registration will be taken at the South El Monte Community Center located at 1530 Central Avenue, Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fees: Residents: FREE / Non-Residents: $10
Participants may also register on the day of the race beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Register before November 1st and receive a keepsake race t-shirt.
Online Registration Available at:
*Online Registration Fees Apply
DAY OF EVENT
Children's 1K Trot (Kinder-4th)
- Check-In Time: 7:45 a.m.
- Race Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Check-In Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Race Time: 9:30 a.m.
AWARDS & PRIZES
Awards and prizes will be given to first, second, and third place winners in the following divisions:
- Children 1K Trot (Grades Kindergarten-4th)
- Middle School (Grades 5th-8th)
- High School (Grades 9th-12th)
- Adults (Ages 18-55)
- Seniors (Ages 56+)
For additional information, call the South El Monte Community Center at (626) 579-2043.