Public Works Yard
1900 Central Avenue
South El Monte, CA 91733
Phone: (626) 444-3158
Hours: Monday-Thursday / 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Contact information: (626) 579-6540 Ext. 3245 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Maintenance Services Division ensures that all City facilities and parks are safe, maintained, and in compliance with current State and Federal standards. The Facility Services oversees general upkeep, repair of electrical and plumbing and restoring broken or malfunctioned equipment. Facility Building Maintenance Frank Huerta
- Fleet Services Division maintains all City owned vehicles and equipment. The Fleet Services division performs service, inspections, and preventive maintenance to the City fleet.
- Field Services Division maintains City streets, public right-of-ways, and easements to ensure they are safe and aesthetically pleasing. Field Services is responsible for sidewalk and pothole repair, road maintenance, weed abatement in public right-of-ways, street and traffic signage, maintenance of bus stops and shelters, graffiti removal, and landscaping at City facilities, parks, parkways, medians, and maintains the E-Waste and used oil/filters storage.
Field Services: Federico Hernandez
Contact Information: (626) 579-6540 Ext. 3244 Email: email@example.com
Additional information and links:
- Storm Drains
- The City owns and maintains a limited number of catch basis and storm drains, contact Engineering for additional information.
- LA County Flood Control District (LACFCD) - owns and maintains a network of catch basins, storm drains and channels throughout the City. LACFCD is part of LA County Public Works.
- LACFCD Storm Drain System Map