|Interim Finance Director
|1415 Santa Anita Avenue
|South El Monte, CA 91733
|Phone: (626) 579-6540 Ext.3251
The Finance Department manages and maintains the City’s financial records in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with State and Federal laws. The Finance Department is committed to develop and maintain effective and efficient financial planning and reporting of the financial affairs of the City and the Successor Agency, to develop sound financial strategies for business decisions, to provide the City Council, City Manager and other City Officials with financial information on a timely basis, and to provide the financial resources necessary to support the goals and operations of City departments.
The Finance Department is responsible for the overall financial management of the City including the following divisions:
- Managing and Preparing the Annual Operating Budget of the City
- Preparing annual and monthly financial reports
- Revenue Collections/Cashiering
- Business License division handles compliance with the City’s business license and permits regulations. It coordinates reviews and processes applications for business activity permits within the City.
- Information Technology System
Other Finance Department Related Items: